Current Research Projects
- “Development of Genetically Engineered Bio-Cement Mortar”, National Plan for Science and Technology, King Saud University, (Project No. 11-BIO-1959-02), 2013-.
- “Effectiveness of hybrid-fibers in improving the impact response of high strength concrete beams and slabs”, National Plan for Science and Technology, King Saud University, (Project No. 12-ADV2619-02), 2013-.
Past Research Projects
- “Exploratory study for low cost construction and building systems”, King Abdullah City for Science and Technology (project No.: 597-32), June 2012 to June 2013.
- “Strengthening Reinforced Concrete Using CFRP and Wire Mesh for Improved Impact Resistance”, National Plan for Science and Technology, King Saud University, Project No.: ADV728-02), Jan. 2011 to Dec. 2012.
- “Development of an advanced risk and vulnerability assessment methodology and framework for buildings in Riyadh against blast generated waves”, International Twinning Program under Vice-Rectorate for Knowledge Exchange and Technology Transfer of King Saud University, Riyadh (Project No. KSU-UOM 0109), Jan. 2009 to Dec. 2012.
- “Structural performance of polymer concrete using recycled plastic waste”, All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi, India, 2003 to 2006.
- “Seismic vulnerability analysis of masonry structures”, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India, 2002 to 2005.
- “Vulnerability of low cost masonry buildings to earthquakes”, All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi, India, 2000 to 2004.
- “Analysis of projectile impact problems”, Armament Research Board, DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, 1999 to 2002.